♥KONICHIWA ☻-☻ WELCOME to blog ☆*♥L@dy @yU♥*☆

Monday, November 1, 2010

♥ happy 6th anniversary ♥

August 21, 2004 my special day...

my love for u is a journey. starting at forever and ending at never.u don't love a women becoz shes beautiful,she is beautiful becoz u love her.if i know what love is,it is becoz of u.a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.love doesn't make the world go round,love is what makes the ride worthwhile.the best feelings are those that have no words to describe about him.being deeply loved by someone gives u strength while loving someone deeply gives u courage.love is like a mustard seed,planted by god,watered by men.love is like magic and it will always be.once in awhile in the middle of ordinary life.love gives us a fairytale.ur love simply because u cannot help it

i want in my life

u are like the air in my life

i want u in my life i want to breath wit u everyday

u are fresh like a vitamin when im tired

u are like mom's embrace when im sick u in my life

i luv u forever









gift from him to me............Happy 6th Anniversary darl..heart u

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...